My Computer Professional
We turn this ......................... into this
Viruses, Worms, Trojan HorsesSpyware, Malware, Pop-ups and Browser Hijackings. There are so many risks to your computer that it is enough to make some people consider giving up the Internet. What can a person do to keep their computer secure?
There are several elements involved in your computer security:
1. Clearing any security threats from your computer.
2. Ensuring that your computer security is maximized in the future. This involves installing software which will monitor and STOP attempts to violate your computer and/or network security.
3. Updating that software regularly (daily as well as automatically)
4. Backing up your important information.
5. Checking your computer security on a regular basis (e.g. weekly or monthly).
We can assist you with all these items. We have experience identifying and cleaning existing viruses and other security threats.
We can recommend, purchase and install software which will prevent (to the greatest degree possible) future attacks.
We will configure the software to work as automatically as possible and train you to understand it,
We will find backup solutions for you, tailored to your needs, whether simple or complex.
We can be reached via email or call us at 604-597-7970
Site Design by My Computer Professional
Copyright © 2004-2005 My Computer Professional British Columbia, Canada.
All content on this web site is the sole property of My Computer Professional except where otherwise stated.
Copyright © 2004-2005 My Computer Professional British Columbia, Canada. All content on this web site is the sole property of My Computer Professional except where otherwise stated.